ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer lifetime license PRO 50% off

<< < (2/6) > >>

mwb1100:
Did someone say "lifetime" as in "lifetime license"???

Danger Will Robinson! :tellme:
-40hz (June 03, 2014, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've had one for about 8 years, and when Don has changed his licensing terms (at one point the lifetime license was removed from the purchase options) it was always grandfathered for existing licensees - as it should be.  I think that a lifetime license for XY is one of the least risky lifetime licenses.

rgdot:
My lifetime license is 3 years  ..... and hopefully counting for a long time

40hz:

--- End quote ---

I've had one for about 8 years, and when Don has changed his licensing terms (at one point the lifetime license was removed from the purchase options) it was always grandfathered for existing licensees - as it should be.  I think that a lifetime license for XY is one of the least risky lifetime licenses.
-mwb1100 (June 03, 2014, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
My lifetime license is 3 years  ..... and hopefully counting for a long time
-rgdot (June 03, 2014, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

:tellme: Please don't get me wrong. I'm not doubting the developer's integrity. I'm worried about long-term sustainability.

Lifetime licenses are generally not a good idea for a software business. Especially if they're offering one to help fix a short-term cashflow problem. 8)

rgdot:
^Yes, very true. Don has gone back and forth on the lifetime offering. I hope he is familiar with its pitfalls.

superboyac:

--- End quote ---

I've had one for about 8 years, and when Don has changed his licensing terms (at one point the lifetime license was removed from the purchase options) it was always grandfathered for existing licensees - as it should be.  I think that a lifetime license for XY is one of the least risky lifetime licenses.
-mwb1100 (June 03, 2014, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
My lifetime license is 3 years  ..... and hopefully counting for a long time
-rgdot (June 03, 2014, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

:tellme: Please don't get me wrong. I'm not doubting the developer's integrity. I'm worried about long-term sustainability.

Lifetime licenses are generally not a good idea for a software business. Especially if they're offering one to help fix a short-term cashflow problem. 8)
-40hz (June 03, 2014, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
You know how I know lifetime licenses are not good for business?  Because i buy them even if i don't need them.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version