ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I seek calendar software to suit a specific requirement.

<< < (5/6) > >>

Jibz:
I used the pro version of vueminder on my old computer, and like cranioscopical my experience has been very competent support and a nice product.

I must admit I've chosen not to upgrade it because at the moment google calendar does most of what I need, and I had some issues with vueminder opening the window when alt-tabbing out of a full screen application even though it was minimized to the tray which drove me nuts on the old box where opening vueminder could take 10 seconds :-[.

vuesoft:
Maybe we can get a DoCo discount... I know I'm interested in the pro version... :)
-wraith808 (February 28, 2012, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
For DonationCoders only, the following links can be used to purchase the Pro or Ultimate versions for 30% off. Lifetime updates are also discounted. These links will work until March 6:
VueMinder Pro - 30% Discount
VueMinder Ultimate - 30% Discount

If you're not sure what is different between Pro and Ultimate, the page linked below gives a good overview:
Feature Comparison

I must admit I've chosen not to upgrade it because at the moment google calendar does most of what I need, and I had some issues with vueminder opening the window when alt-tabbing out of a full screen application even though it was minimized to the tray which drove me nuts on the old box where opening vueminder could take 10 seconds :-[.
-Jibz (February 28, 2012, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
I believe this has been fixed. At least, I'm not seeing it happen on Windows 7. If you want to try it out on your new computer, please let me know and I'll hook you up with the latest version, free of charge.

cranioscopical:
the following links can be used to purchase the Pro or Ultimate versions
-vuesoft (February 28, 2012, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you very much  :up:  :up:

wraith808:
the following links can be used to purchase the Pro or Ultimate versions
-vuesoft (February 28, 2012, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you very much  :up:  :up:
-cranioscopical (February 28, 2012, 07:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, thanks!  I'll be doing this as soon as I get paid!

cranioscopical:
Oops, sorry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version