ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I seek calendar software to suit a specific requirement.

<< < (4/6) > >>

vuesoft:
If the text isn't wrapping in the printout, my guess is the box labeled "Wrap text" is unchecked. This box is located under the "Monthly Layout" settings on the Print window. It allows text wrapping to be turned on/off in the printout, independent of the setting to wrap text in the main window.

Also note, you may encounter cases (especially if word wrapping is enabled) where events might not fit in the printout. If that happens, the page linked below provides some tips on getting more events to fit.
VueMinder Pro Help Documentation - Print and Print Preview

A recently added feature is the "2 pages per month" box, which will split the month printout to span two pages, allowing plenty of space for events. There's also a "Calendar View" print layout, which will print the month exactly as it appears on the screen.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and thank you for trying VueMinder Pro.

CleverCat:
Wow - VueMinder is amazing and the freebie has everything I've been looking for!  :Thmbsup:

Will look into buying Pro when I've paid my debts to the Bank of Mother!  ;D

Thanks vuesoft.... and cranio for starting thread!  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
VueMinder Support Responsiveness

For anyone interested to read far enough in this topic, I'd like to share my experience. Over the past few days I have asked numerous email questions of VueMinder support. The answers to most if not all of these queries were already avaliable somewhere — in the help files, the on-line manuals, or the program itself. Despite this, Dan at VueMinder support has answered every query clearly, patiently, and with alacrity. This is very good support indeed.

wraith808:
Maybe we can get a DoCo discount... I know I'm interested in the pro version... :)

Curt:
-we have had such discount. I think it actually was 75% off!!

Edited:
Seems it was 50%, but with a lifetime key.

Steven,

An 'alternate DonationCoder reality' sounds fine to me! 

We'll extend the lifetime service deal through the end of July 2009, but to DonationCoders only.  After purchasing a license, send an email to vuesoftsite.com, referencing this thread.  We'll then send you the information required to convert your 1 year service contract into a lifetime service contract, which will allow you to receive free product updates forever, for no additional charge.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version