ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I seek calendar software to suit a specific requirement.

<< < (3/6) > >>

techidave:
I have looked at Word and Excel before but no satisfaction. Now that I think about it, the old Lotus Ami Pro 3.0 used to make an awesome calendar.  It was a great word processor... loved that program.

cranioscopical:
I shall look at it too.  I think re-occuring things on there like a monthly appointment would be good too.
-techidave (February 26, 2012, 01:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
There are grounds for hope at this link, which is very close to what I seek.  ViewMinder Pro text wrapping.
This feature is available only in the paid, Pro version. As long as it does what I want, to me it'll be well worth the cost. The feature will work in the trial version that's available for download, so it's free to find out.

I'll be interested to find out your reaction.
On a quick run through it looks as if it's closer to what I want than others have been. Can wrap text in day 'squares' and set font size per entry if desired.

CleverCat:
VueMinder may be just what I'm looking for! As long as I can have 'spoken' reminders made with my Text To Speech voice....

techidave:
Vueminder looks really good.  They offer 40% discount for non-profits, 30% for education and its free for churches!  And they even offer churches up to 10 licenses!  how cool is that!   :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
I'm going to ask about one caveat.
Having produced a nicely 'day-wrapped' month page I discovered that it's not wrapped when printed out.
I'm hoping that this was due, as usual, to my own ineptitude. We shall see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version