ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I seek calendar software to suit a specific requirement.

<< < (2/6) > >>

vuesoft:
VueMinder Pro can wrap the text that you enter, so it might be closer to what you're looking for. It doesn't (yet) support printing 2 or 3 months on the same page, but that's on the list of planned improvements. It provides many other features as well, mostly driven by customer requests and suggestions.

Disclosure: I'm the author of VueMinder. I believe it's acceptable for me to post about my product, if it's in response to a question about a specific feature my product can provide.

Curt:
VueMinder Pro I believe it's acceptable for me to post about my product, -vuesoft (February 26, 2012, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

-it sure is

because you tell who you are  ;)

cranioscopical:
Chris, does this particular calendar need extras, like the features you can get from most calendars? My point being, you have not mentioned any other wanted feature than what you can get in a diary.-Curt (February 26, 2012, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the response, Curt. In answer to your question, it might be a bonus if it did. Reminders perhaps, some kind of reciprocity with contacts and/or notes, possibly. Those are definitely subservient to the objective of simply entering and showing what I want.

I can do most of what I want by knocking out calendars in WordPerfect or InDesign. What I'd like most is a modern suite that is really close to the old Borland Sidekick.

@techidave If you want nothing other than an analogue of a month-per-page printed calendar, WordPerfect will do most of the job straight out of the box. I think I tried this in Word and found it too awkward.

Printing multiple months on one page isn't a deal breaker — it's convenient to do that right from the calendar but there's plenty of 'printer' software around that can handle that job.

cranioscopical:
VueMinder Pro can wrap the text that you enter, so it might be closer to what you're looking for. It doesn't (yet) support printing 2 or 3 months on the same page, but that's on the list of planned improvements. It provides many other features as well, mostly driven by customer requests and suggestions.

Disclosure: I'm the author of VueMinder. I believe it's acceptable for me to post about my product, if it's in response to a question about a specific feature my product can provide.
-vuesoft (February 26, 2012, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for responding. It's certainly alright, and quite helpful. I know I've looked at VueMinder in the past. I shall look again.

techidave:
I shall look at it too.  I think re-occuring things on there like a monthly appointment would be good too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version