ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

RightNote PRO 50% off

<< < (2/5) > >>

tranglos:
I'll be interested to see if tranglos springs for RightNote, when the discount arrives  ;)
-rjbull (February 16, 2012, 02:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

(updated)

Everyone should buy RightNote if it helps them do what they do! I'm just too old to make the switch.

tranglos:
Tranglos is a force of nature. No one can predict which way he will jump when he comes to the crossroads of making a decision.
-Innuendo (February 16, 2012, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

That totally includes myself.

Also, no one can predict which decisions he'll later rant about months later exclaiming how he can't believe he made the wrong one. ;)

--- End quote ---

Hey, in all fairness, I believe in equality in ranting. I rant just as often about how I can't believe other people made the wrong decisions! :)

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Wow. We have the original inspiration right here.  Little did I know. 

I have noticed that Bauer Apps (RightNote) is a bit impersonal, while still making a fine product.  Who was that masked man ? So I second the idea that a little credit should be given. 

Similarly, Linkman could give a little nod to Kaylon (Powermarks) the pioneers (maybe they do ?). On the other hand, Linkman is, overall, a very personable company.

Shalom,
Steven

tranglos:
Wow. We have the original inspiration right here.  Little did I know. 
-Steven Avery (February 16, 2012, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ouch, that hurt. But right is right, I have amended my post.

rjbull:
Everyone should buy RightNote if it helps them do what they do! I'm just too old to make the switch.-tranglos (February 16, 2012, 06:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does that mean you're still using your own seminal KeyNote, despite your comment that the interface is now dated, and your evident preference for the search behaviour of EverNote or CintaNotes?

I still mostly use EverNote for odd notes and Web clips, but I'm using 2.2, the last (I think) "true application" version that isn't cloud.  At present I think I'm looking for something similar, a non-cloud application that's a great way to keep notes and quickly find them again, without worrying about structure.  But, a program with a future.  I have a license for UltraRecall but don't much like it; and for AllMyNotes and NoteFrog, very different but both young projects.  I'm wondering how much more cash to commit to hope rather than certainty...    :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version