ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

"Hands Holding" mask/frame combo...

<< < (10/11) > >>

kunkel321:
Okay, also working fine here...  I downloaded the latest beta (also 4030) and got rid of the dot "maskpng."

Oddly, the older versions of the masks (kunkelhands and holdingcircle) have worked throughout all of the above tests--and still do work.   All three of the frame/mask combos pictured below are currently working; but notice that the naming conventions are different.  

Weird -eh?

cranioscopical:
Weird -eh?
-kunkel321 (April 19, 2013, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yet, at the same time, strangely wonderful  :o

cranioscopical:
@kunkel321

So, what other interesting frame/mask combinations are you going to create for us?  :)

kunkel321:
Hey Mouser, should these home-made mask and/or frames still work?  It's been several years since I've used the feature, but I just now tried it in v4.16.1, and no love. 

I tried
name.png
name.png.mask

and I tried
name.png
name.png.maskpng

Neither works.  The built-in ones are fine--just the customs in MyFrames/ don't work.
Note also that the SSC help docs still indicate to use "name.png.mask."

Edit:  Also tried name.png.mask.png and tried putting everything in a subfolder.

mouser:
They should still work.. Let me go investigate why they might not be.. I may have changed the way the files are named and not updates the help file in the right place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version