ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Dopus 10 : Some question about it.

<< < (5/6) > >>

4wd:
right-click outside of a button (can be tricky on hi-res or small screen),-hulkbuster (July 27, 2013, 09:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hold down the ALT key and left click on a button.

tomos:
right-click outside of a button (can be tricky on hi-res or small screen),-hulkbuster (July 27, 2013, 09:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hold down the ALT key and left click on a button.
-4wd (July 28, 2013, 12:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

that hasn't worked for me since upgrading to Dopus 10 - I presumed they had disabled it for some reason - does it still work there?

(I'm on Win7 & Win8 64bit)

4wd:
that hasn't worked for me since upgrading to Dopus 10 - I presumed they had disabled it for some reason - does it still work there?-tomos (July 28, 2013, 02:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Probably because you turned it off :)

Works here, DOpus 10.5.2.0 on Win7 x64 and Win8 x86.

tomos:
^thanks for that tip 4wd - I've missed that.

Probably because you turned it off :)
-4wd (July 28, 2013, 02:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

on two different installs :-\ seems odd/unlikely - especially because when I installed it on my laptop (relatively recently), I decided to go for default settings/toolbars etc so I didnt mess around with anything. I might try a portable install when I have time and see what happens there.

hulkbuster:
I couldn't stop noticing this changes that occured after i try to tweak some settings , for viewing some images.
All the long file names has been reduced , please see the snapshot. I tried restoring the setting to last best known setting i had for my setup, but the long file name still doesn't change.
Is their any other way to fix this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version