ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Dopus 10 : Some question about it.

<< < (3/6) > >>

hulkbuster:
Hello just wanted to give a heads up, i happened to get the setup of Dopus : the way i wanted by changing these settings.
I am using Dopus 9.1.3.0.3449

hulkbuster:
Hello folks, i have a little problem while using Dopus 10.2.0.0 (4645) , after fiddling around, maily the folder option, i got it how i wanted the to display the folder columns, that's all good.
But every time i open Dopus the two panel windows show same drive i.e., C:\ please see the snapshot for what i mean.

So i want first panel to show C: and the other F: How do i do that. Any suggestion.
  This version of Dopus 10.2.0.0 (4645) looks and feel more stable and responsive, just giving it another go before i decide to uninstall it again.

mitzevo:
Tip: When trying to edit out part of an image, don't use transparent fill if trying to hide/obscure something  ;D

dr_andus:
In case this is of help to anyone (and you don't want to descend into DOpus customisation hell :) ), I've found  Andy’s custom configuration and icons very helpful. All you need to do is download and install his template and icons and using DOpus suddenly gets a whole lot easier.

edbro:
Hello folks, i have a little problem while using Dopus 10.2.0.0 (4645) , after fiddling around, maily the folder option, i got it how i wanted the to display the folder columns, that's all good.
But every time i open Dopus the two panel windows show same drive i.e., C:\ please see the snapshot for what i mean.
 (see attachment in previous post)So i want first panel to show C: and the other F: How do i do that. Any suggestion.
-hulkbuster (December 15, 2012, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Change the other pane to what you want then save it as the default lister. Settings > Set as Default Lister

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version