ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Dopus 10 : Some question about it.

<< < (4/6) > >>

4wd:
All you need to do is download and install his template and icons and using DOpus suddenly gets a whole lot easier.-dr_andus (December 15, 2012, 12:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Only if you think the same way he does  ;)

eg. Pull down menus for almost everything which add an extra step not to mention that little arrow is a smaller target to hit than an icon.

hulkbuster:
Change the other pane to what you want then save it as the default lister. Settings > Set as Default Lister
-edbro (December 15, 2012, 12:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks , i knew it was somewhere near, its really screws your head when you are multitasking in the heat of things, and that too with Dopus, which i feel is still the most complicated file explorer i have used.  Thanks for the tip and i will paying more visits to Andy’s custom configuration and icons: what choice do i have here.

Anyways happy holidays and Merry Chritmas in advance.

hulkbuster:
Hello again, thought i would continue with my question and answer session about Dopus in an old thread rather then creating one, at the moment i am using  DOpus 10.5, and i want to switch between tab that was created by using the Hotkey Ctrl+T,  does anyone know the hotkeys to"

* please see the snapshot below: could i remove the FTP button and Favourite button from the toolbar.

Awaiting some suggestions.

tomos:
Hello again, thought i would continue with my question and answer session about Dopus in an old thread rather then creating one, at the moment i am using  DOpus 10.5, and i want to switch between tab that was created by using the Hotkey Ctrl+T,  does anyone know the hotkeys to"

* please see the snapshot below: could i remove the FTP button and Favourite button from the toolbar. (see attachment in previous post)Awaiting some suggestions.
-hulkbuster (July 27, 2013, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

hi hulkbuster
to change between tabs in one pane, use Ctrl+Arrowkeys (Left/Right)
to change focus between panes - Ctrl+Tabkey

To remove buttons from toolbar:
right-click outside of a button (can be tricky on hi-res or small screen), click on customise - a dialogue opens. Drag the button you want to remove onto the dialogue. That should remove it. (I'm sure you can also reach this dialogue via the menu but forget how.)

hulkbuster:
To remove buttons from toolbar:
right-click outside of a button (can be tricky on hi-res or small screen), click on customise - a dialogue opens. Drag the button you want to remove onto the dialogue. That should remove it. (I'm sure you can also reach this dialogue via the menu but forget how.)
-tomos (July 27, 2013, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you of replying, i got the idea of switching from one tab to another by Ctrl+Left/Right Arrow key and its working great. Create tab: Ctrl+T, Close Tab: Ctrl+W (this is something that needs to be assigned , default key was Ctrl+F4).
I got it, after pressing the customise button, i simply right clicked the FTP and FAVOURITE button and proceeded to delete it, at the same time the CUSTOMISE BUTTON being opened. That was a little tricky, take a look at the screenshot , now it looks more like windows explorer and functional.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version