ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReImage: online Windows repair!

<< < (16/22) > >>

Curt:
One more thing: On my USB stick I have just found license keys for Paragon Rescue Kit 11 Professional, and for Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite, still valid. The programs were never installed. Ironic, almost absurd.

tomos:
Let us know how you get on!

Innuendo:
One more thing: On my USB stick I have just found license keys for Paragon Rescue Kit 11 Professional, and for Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Suite, still valid. The programs were never installed. Ironic, almost absurd.-Curt (February 27, 2012, 02:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

What would be absurd is if, given your track record with Paragon, you would let any of their programs touch your computer ever again. ;)

Curt:
This laptop has Windows Internet Explorer 9 only. When I click "quote" on tomos' post, IE will say "Loading" for ever, and nothing else will happen. Would  such an error come from our forum or from IE or from the laptop? Never mind; it is just annoying.

Thank you for the empathy, Tom.

------------------------------------
What would be absurd is if, given your track record with Paragon, you would let any of their programs touch your computer ever again.-Innuendo (February 27, 2012, 12:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

haha! You are of course right, Innuendo. On the other hand I find it absurd that I had both a hundred dollar- and a fifty dollar- program, that could have saved my computer. But I was angry with Paragon because of the first crash some time ago, so I was in a dilemma: Trust them, or waste that much money? My anger made me trow the money down the drain, in more than one way...

Some of you will know me well enough to realize that I also have several other backup / recovery programs that could have saved my as eh... PC, if I had cared to use them in time.

Well, at least I have back ups of all the important data.
Now I just want those links and program names as well.

Stoic Joker:
This laptop has Windows Internet Explorer 9 only. When I click "quote" on tomos' post, IE will say "Loading" for ever, and nothing else will happen. Would  such an error come from our forum or from IE or from the laptop? Never mind; it is just annoying.-Curt (February 27, 2012, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me things it's a forum bugg. It happens to me now and then, but I usually just do a forced refresh on the page and then retry the quote (I use IE exclusively).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version