ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Some help needed with ScreenShotCaptor

<< < (5/6) > >>

tomos:
Still working fine here with Firefox 11.
-mouser (March 20, 2012, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

My posts above were with version 3.
I just checked for updates and got 3.03.01, which did a perfect shot of this page, using "Test window" recommendations :up:

tomos:
Still working fine here with Firefox 11.
-mouser (March 20, 2012, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

My posts above were with version 3.
I just checked for updates and got 3.03.01, which did a perfect shot of this page, using "Test window" recommendations :up:
-tomos (March 20, 2012, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

doesnt work though on the PDF linked above (I have Adobe Reader installed 10.1.2) - neither within Firefox, nor if I save the file and open it. Doesnt appear to work with Adobe Reader at all (here).

mouser:
When you say it doesn't work -- have you tried ignoring what test window says, and just manually choosing to simulate pagedown key -- that should work in almost all cases.  But you need to make sure that the target window is activated and you aren't in any kind of input field that would block the PageDown key from working.

Remember you can also try the method "Human user will manually scroll" if you are in a program that doesn't respond to page down keys.

You might have to increase the Inter-scroll delay as well to give it enough time to redraw the screen.

tomos:
Sorry, I should have been clearer.
Ctrl+Shift+PrtScr has no effect when Adobe Reader is active window.
The SC tray icon goes red.
There was no red frame
BUT
now, after a reboot, there is a red frame, but Ctrl+Click has no response.

If I "manually" (via Right-click) start screenshot, "Test Window" works okay.
I get same message as in post #13 above, this time changing the two vertical overlaps gets it to show correct number of pages

mouser:
but Ctrl+Click has no response
--- End quote ---

this can happen if you are trying to capture from an evil application that is intercepting keys it shouldn't be.
you could also try right hand ctrl key alone (no mouser click).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version