ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Some help needed with ScreenShotCaptor

(1/6) > >>

PitrPaulus:
Good day (Mouser),
I just upgraded to the newest version of SSC. Thanks for updating.

A few questions: where can i find ...

[MajorFeature] Super deluxe scrolling capture system
and
[MajorFeature] Easy watermarking menu and options

I've be looking everywhere but have not found it. (Maybe i need to buy a new pair of glasses  :-\).

And:
A time ago i succeeded in making scrolling-captures, e.g. of a longer than the screen document.

The last time, i never succeed in making new scroll-captures.
I've been looking a the tutorial but still i couldn't make them.

I do Ctrl-Shift-PrtScr .. but nothing happens.
Sometimes i see the red border coming up, but what i do (click, click-right etc.) nothing happens.

Will you pls be so kind to explain it to me?

Thanks and greetings for Hippodrome

PitrPaulus:
sorry, i meant to say ...

Thanks and greeting FROM Hippodrome ...

H.

kunkel321:
RE Scrolling Screen...  Capture Menu >> Scrolling Screen, then once you Ctrl+Click on the window to be scrolled, the options dialog will pop up...

ewemoa:
RE Scrolling Screen...  Capture Menu >> Scrolling Screen, then once you Ctrl+Click on the window to be scrolled, the options dialog will pop up...
-kunkel321 (February 07, 2012, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps also check out:

Screenshot Captor 3 - Window Object and Scrolling Capture Screencast Videos

Regarding watermarking, do you see anything relevant under the SpecialFX menu of Screenshot Captor's main window?  IIRC, it used to be near the bottom of the menu, but I think it got moved near the top.

PitrPaulus:
Thanks for the Help. I've been looking (and learning) the ScreenShotCaptor videos! Very interesting and now i can make the scrolling-screenshots!  :Thmbsup:

Great.
Thanks for all. Have a nice day!

Hippodrome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version