ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

According To FBI, Internet Privacy Now Considered Suspicious

<< < (2/9) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
(see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post) Do Your Part to Help Keep America Free.Obey the Law!

So...anybody else got some smartass comments they'd care to share?

:P
-40hz (February 04, 2012, 07:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

:huh:  :o  :-\ .......  ;D

Ath:
I see, so it's good to live in the EU then :tellme:

LaKraven:
Ah... America's return to McArtyism! The US government loves nothing more than getting millions of go-nowhere "anonymous tips" accusing innocent people of being whatever America's latest percieved enemy is! And when there's no convienient localized group identification for the percieved enemy (such as "Communists"), let's just go with the old standby: "Terrorist".

Next we're going to have a list of guilty suspects read out in a congresional hearing, broadcast in Black and White to complete the backward-ass situation!

dragonmage:
-Ath (February 04, 2012, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

So long as you don't see any Americans on holiday trying to keep you from looking at their phone as they change SIM cards after paying cash for their expensive dye job/haircut and dark glasses.

KynloStephen66515:
-Ath (February 04, 2012, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

So long as you don't see any Americans on holiday trying to keep you from looking at their phone as they change SIM cards after paying cash for their expensive dye job/haircut and dark glasses.
-dragonmage (February 04, 2012, 08:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Going into an Internet café thats an 'illogical' distance from their hotel ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version