ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who needs SOPA? Website accused of defamation is closed by judge

<< < (3/3)

TaoPhoenix:
^
^no worries Tao ;-)
-tomos (February 02, 2012, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hakuna Matata!

Right then. Back to stern serious stuff!

4wd:
What I don't get is why they're "suddenly" afraid of the Internet in 2012, ....-TaoPhoenix (February 02, 2012, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, since the world ends on December 21 this year they've got to do what almost every politician seeks to do, feather their nest.  The best way to do this is kowtowing to corporations who also have no agenda other than to collect as much of the worlds assets as possible.

It's really just an extension of: Who dies with the most toys wins.

Disclaimer: I'm not cynical, I passed that stage 20 years ago.

Stoic Joker:
It's really just an extension of: Who dies with the most toys wins.-4wd (February 02, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Whoever dies with the most toys, still dies. There is no "winning" to it ... Just a bunch of greedy vicious self-righteous monkeys.

Eóin:
Next step will be engineering a gradual reduction leading to the eventual end of open platform PC manufacturing. Afterwards, all there will be left are walled-garden devices licensed, monitored, and controlled by government friendly corporations.
-40hz (February 02, 2012, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Damn... It just occurred to me... These people are BRILLIANT~! Seriously. They're making Einstein look like a mentally challenged version of Chris Dodd. Errr... well, for what that's worth anyways. Smart bacteria? Whatever...
-Renegade (February 02, 2012, 12:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, if you genuinely think these comments are related to the article, then you people lost all grip with reality.......................

PhilB66:
What am I missing? How did we accelerate into the most vicious top-down control regime in five years?
-TaoPhoenix (February 02, 2012, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Yes, We Can!"
"Vote For Change"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version