ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Humble Android Bundle

<< < (2/3) > >>

y0himba:
My wife says last night:  "First you get an Android phone and start buying 99 cent stuff from the Market, now you are buying these bundles.  The Internet is nickel/dime-ing us to death" (I bought this)
EDIT: Congratulations to Deozaan for its five-thousandth post :)-Lashiec (January 31, 2012, 01:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's?  He/She/It/They?  :P

Deozaan:
They've just added Toki Tori to the bundle. Available for Linux/Windows/Mac/Android.

They're also working on a Humble Bundle Android app that will make it easier for you to manage/download your HIB games on Android. :Thmbsup:

Lashiec:
Toki Tori is damn sweet. Just don't be deceived by its innocent look, some of the later puzzles are devious.

Ampa:
Yay - an extra gift added to the bundle... and there are still 2 empty slots on that graphic, plus 4 days of the sale to go.

Fingers crossed for more gifts :)

Ampa:
...and there are still 2 empty slots on that graphic... ...Fingers crossed for more gifts!
-Ampa (February 10, 2012, 05:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bundle is over. No more free gifts. Now I feel greedy and spoiled for expecting more.

<Goes and stands in the corner> - <Hangs head in shame>

PS - Toki Tori is deceptively tricky! An evil little puzzle game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version