ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor v3 beta

<< < (3/7) > >>

dluby:
I may have discovered a possible bug in the beta version.  Since I installed v 3.00.00 I have discovered an anomaly.

If I have SSC open in the background and not minimised to the system tray and I try to do a screenshot of a selected region on Lotus Notes 7 from either a keyboard shortcut or via the SSC system tray menu, I get a blend of Lotus Notes  and what appears to be SSC.  I have attached some screenshots to show you what I mean (I have had to blur some parts of the image).

mouser:
thanks dluby, i'll bet i removed a slight delay that i shouldn't have, to give the screen time to refresh when minimizing sc.  i'll fix.

mouser:
dluby, would you mind downloading the newest version of the beta and see if it fixes your problem?

dluby:
Hi Mouser,

It seems you have fixed it - thanks.  Just an observation though, the install says version 3.00.01 but the about box only says version 3.00.00.

Just some feedback on capturing a scrolling window.  I tried it on Lotus Notes window which needed horizontal and vertical scrolling and it overlapped quite a bit, I then tried it on Microsoft Word 2003.  I created a table with the contents Line 1, Line 2, Line 3... and while the document had 49 lines per visible page, it captured the first page multiple times but never got past line 49 (it went up as far as 127).  I have attached the captured image.

Maybe it is how I am using it!

Let me know if I can be of anymore help as I am a huge fan of SSC.

mouser:
You say:
"I tried it on Lotus Notes window which needed horizontal and vertical scrolling and it overlapped quite a bit, "

but it's supposed to overlap, and then you are supposed to click to guess margins and guess overlap.. and that is supposed to stitch it together and remove overlaps.  did you try that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version