ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

POSTING 101

<< < (6/10) > >>

Paul Keith:
Probably when mouser is on or nearing 12 nn or 12 midnight. (As it commonly is across the web).

I have one weird experience recently where it send me that message but a single click refresh and the forum was instantly back on.

If you were being sarcastic, I apologize for missing it.

crabby3:
Probably when mouser is on or nearing 12 nn or 12 midnight. (As it commonly is across the web).

I have one weird experience recently where it send me that message but a single click refresh and the forum was instantly back on.

If you were being sarcastic, I apologize for missing it.
-Paul Keith (January 26, 2013, 04:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

The first sentence is genuine or real.  The second was a joke or sarcasm.

Sorry for the confusion.   :(   Bad habits are hard to break.

crabby3:
Wherever the anchor is will be where your picture gets displayed in your post. You can't see the picture until you actually post it to the forum because it also needs to be uploaded before the forum software can display it..-40hz (January 25, 2013, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does this apply to My Personal Area as well?  Should I be able to see my attachment when I click post?

crabby3:
WOW... What happened?

crabby3:
This is what I wanted to display but not yet.  And not here.  I thought I was in My Personal Area?!?   :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version