ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

POSTING 101

<< < (4/10) > >>

crabby3:
You could upload to one of the image hosting sites, e.g. imageshack.us or flickr.com, then send a link.
-Renegade (March 29, 2012, 11:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Renegade... but I think the key words here are never uploaded anything.  If I already knew how to upload to a hosting site... would I still need help with this issue?   ;D   Or maybe it isn't the same thing...   :huh:

That's okay............

I think I'll just forget about it.  I've been a member at DC for a little while now and have never needed to backup a claim I made... until now.  If the person 'needs proof' they'll have to either take my word or download the program and see for themselves.   No big deal...  :)

crabby3:
@lanux128

;D frozen frogs

Thanks for your warning!   :Thmbsup:   But I've chosen my most frequently used option... give up!

Deozaan:
@lanux128

;D frozen frogs

Thanks for your warning!   :Thmbsup:   But I've chosen my most frequently used option... give up!
-crabby3 (March 30, 2012, 12:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://imgur.com/ makes it really easy to upload images. Simply click the image and drag it onto the website.

crabby3:
Thanks, I downloaded DuplicatePhotoFinder.
Great wedding photo!
-IainB (January 24, 2012, 02:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, IainB, could you please supply me with a How-To for the Click to Reveal/Hide box in your Reply #4 here?  I can't seem to figure it out by myself.   :-[

Still a great photo   ;D   Renegade

app103:
Hey, IainB, could you please supply me with a How-To for the Click to Reveal/Hide box in your Reply #4 here?  I can't seem to figure it out by myself.   :-[
-crabby3 (January 25, 2013, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's called a "spoiler". Just select the stuff you want to hide behind the button, then click the little button that looks like this:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version