ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

POSTING 101

<< < (3/10) > >>

crabby3:
Is there a Walkthrough Video or link to a step-by-step explaination, at DC, of how to insert a photo into a DC-PM ?   :huh:

I have inserted pics in Windows Mail emails before... but have never uploaded anything directly to the Internet.   :-[

Target:
Is there a Walkthrough Video or link to a step-by-step explaination, at DC, of how to insert a photo into a DC-PM ?   :huh:

I have inserted pics in Windows Mail emails before... but have never uploaded anything directly to the Internet.   :-[
-crabby3 (March 29, 2012, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

sadly there is currently no facility to do that - you may have to go with 1000 words instead ;)

crabby3:
sadly there is currently no facility to do that - you may have to go with 1000 words instead ;)
-Target (March 29, 2012, 10:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Target... but I have to supply actual proof... so even 10,000 words wouldn't help.   :(

Renegade:
-Target (March 29, 2012, 10:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Target... but I have to supply actual proof... so even 10,000 words wouldn't help.   :(
-crabby3 (March 29, 2012, 10:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

You could upload to one of the image hosting sites, e.g. imageshack.us or flickr.com, then send a link.

lanux128:
just a general note. if you're going to use an external image hosting site, please use a service like imgur, TinyPic and etc.. images posted at imageshack tend to turn into frozen frogs.

i've heard that the frozen frogs can be fixed by creating an account with imageshack. then again cookies go missing, your browser can't find your credentials and you're left staring at the frozen frog..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version