ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Introducing BaDa - the new way to build web based database applications

(1/3) > >>

kindrosker:
Hi

My name is Sergey and I'm developer of project BaDa - Build A Database Application.

http://buildadatabaseapp.com/

With BaDa you can build useful web based applications that turn data into information. But unlike other web based tools such as ZoHo, BaDa places no restriction on what you can do since it is open source.

In version 1.0 you can define materials and relate them to each other, define listing and forms and create custom dashboards all the while controlling access via sophisticated user controls.

And version 1.0 is only the start.  With your interest and support, we plan to build an application that will make the effort to build an online database app child's play.

So please download a copy of BaDa today and tell me what you think!:)

Ath:
You know Bada is also a Telephone OS owned by Samsung? And that is already making inroads around the world, so I'd pick another short-name if I where you ;)

cranioscopical:
You know Bada is also a Telephone OS owned by Samsung? And that is already making inroads around the world, so I'd pick another short-name if I where you ;)
-Ath (January 28, 2012, 04:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
Or simply append 'ss'  :o

justice:
Very interesting, this competes with multi user MS Access, SQL Reporting Server and Qlikview am I right? I was thrown off initially by 'building a database application' as I understood it was to be used to make web apps. However it's more alike a data reporting tool from reading the website. A useful tool for business! And with forms you can use it for all kinds of replacement for paper forms (hot thing at the moment in education) - so now you are competing with Sharepoint/Infopath?

All the examples I mentioned are very microsoft centric so it will be good to see a viable alternative for some use cases when not using a microsoft stack. Very impressive!

kindrosker:
as I understood it was to be used to make web apps. However it's more alike a data reporting tool from reading the website.
-justice (January 28, 2012, 05:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, with BaDa you can build web based application and share information to other people.

Reports in BaDa is very important part where you can create report for any entities and filter data by any fields that you created.

Also BaDa has extended user right where you can configure access to each entity and for each filed that you crated in you app...

So yes it will be really good for business or for education I think:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version