ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Want same setup on PC and notebook w/out memory stick (via network)

(1/2) > >>

rusty-w:
Hi again...

I was just thinking (yeah once again...) if I want the same circle dock setup on my PC and notebook there is probably a simple way to keep my notebook in sync with my PC over the network. I'm new to win7 but I think there are simple utilities to keep a folder on my notebook synced with a folder on my PC when my notebook is home and on my home network.

Sound doable?  Suggestions?

Thanks!
Rusty

sgtevmckay:
Greetings  ;D

The first concept that comes to mind is to run Circle Dock from Dropbox in portable mode...Just a thought, although this may cause conflicts if run on  both systems at same time at same time.

rusty-w:
Greetings  ;D

The first concept that comes to mind is to run Circle Dock from Dropbox in portable mode...Just a thought, although this may cause conflicts if run on  both systems at same time at same time.
-sgtevmckay (January 27, 2012, 11:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dropbox? What's zat? I'll google.

Thanks,
R

Ath:
Dropbox? What's zat?
-rusty-w (January 28, 2012, 03:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
hahahahahahahahahaha ;D

sgtevmckay:
Greetings  ;D

-sgtevmckay (January 27, 2012, 11:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dropbox? What's zat? I'll google.

Thanks,
R
-rusty-w (January 28, 2012, 03:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

More Information on Dropbox here:
http://db.tt/Pfmqlhc

Just realize that there may be some interesting behavior tryin gto run one instance of CD on two , or more, systems.

But hey, try it, and let us know how it works ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version