ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best Windows 7 desktop background changer?

<< < (3/5) > >>

jshare:
Fast Picture Viewer is very cool, and is an option if I could set it to startup automatically in auto-advance mode and always appear in Monitor 2.

Regarding JBS, I just posted in their official forum for a more flexible way of setting time intervals.

wraith808:
Mike- thanks for that. I tried Cycler but it doesn't let me change more frequently than 1 minute.
-jshare (January 26, 2012, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Eh?  Unless that's a limit of the free one, I don't understand.

And it works perfectly well.  And it doesn't seem to be on the list of limitations...

Freeware Limitations

Wallpaper Cycler Lite is a freeware version. The freeware version of Wallpaper Cycler has the following limitations but can be used as a fully functional basic wallpaper cycler. The freeware version is not time limited.

No layout system (because of this: no quotes, no calendars, no RSS feeds, no notes...).
No tags.
No search folders.
No effects system.
No gradient and URL wallpapers.

--- End quote ---

jshare:
Actually you're right. I guess I got it mixed up with one of the others that I tried. But whenever I try to add my image directory hierarchy, it crashes. Every single time, and I tried 5 times, with variations each time. This was using Cycler Lite.

wraith808:
Actually you're right. I guess I got it mixed up with one of the others that I tried. But whenever I try to add my image directory hierarchy, it crashes. Every single time, and I tried 5 times, with variations each time. This was using Cycler Lite.
-jshare (January 27, 2012, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd contact the developer.  I'm using a lot of wallpapers in a pretty deep folder structure, and I have no problems at all.

jshare:
I'd contact the developer.
--- End quote ---

Just sent in the bug report. Cycler has its own built-in crash dump file that's generated automatically, smart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version