ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Ends Privacy

<< < (10/16) > >>

Josh:
I do not consider myself a fanboy of any company. I learned long ago that being in such a status dilutes your views on reality. Microsoft is nor more evil than Facebook, Apple, Google, <insert evil company du jour here>. All companies cross ethical boundaries and make people question whether the choices are for the good. I take a step back and examine these choices and determine if they are good for me. I consider the change in privacy policies to a single policy a good thing from a consumer prospective. I already expected data to be shared across Google Services. That is not something I would have expected otherwise. I want my data from gmail to be accessible in calendar. I want to be able to link google+ contacts to my gmail contacts to synchronize information. Social search? Who cares, I can opt out if I do not agree with it.

mahesh2k:
I do not consider myself a fanboy of any company.
--- End quote ---
That post wasn't aimed at you or anyone here at DC, Josh. I hope others don't get that idea with my post. I need to add this in my previous post that that observation was from my experience with people like pirilio and the pro-posters at google+.

Tuxman:
"Anyone at DC"? Who here is a Google fanboy? Bring me his head!

rgdot:
We are all DC fanboys  :mrgreen:

Josh:
mahesh, I knew that when I wrote it. I just had to qualify my post before I stated my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version