ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anonymous to Attack Facebook

<< < (4/5) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Seems like we need to be a bit more vigilant in looking for more false flags.
-Renegade (January 24, 2012, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I knew it was suspicious when a blatant typo jumped out at me  :D

Deozaan:
Wait a minute. . .

If anybody, any time, any where, can be Anonymous, then who are Anonymous to say it's a fake? :-\ :huh:

As I understand it, if someone claims to be Anonymous, they are. Therefore anybody can speak as Anonymous to announce that Anonymous are going to do something.

rgdot:
A typo? I have even seen corporate ads that confuse 's with s. Grammar and language are dead.

Stoic Joker:
So on the FF detection front. It does seem that coordinating an attack by a user-base that's on a global network, would require one to specify a time zone. Not to mention, that it would also help immensely if they had specified a time that actually existed (12:00am does not).

AM = Anti Meridian (before noon)
12:00 = Noon...
Pm = Post Meridian (after noon)

tomos:
Wait a minute. . .

If anybody, any time, any where, can be Anonymous, then who are Anonymous to say it's a fake? :-\ :huh:

As I understand it, if someone claims to be Anonymous, they are. Therefore anybody can speak as Anonymous to announce that Anonymous are going to do something.
-Deozaan (January 24, 2012, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

maybe anonymous arent so disorganised? (I know, anyone can be "anonymous")

but it is a mess -

* it says 12am without saying which timezone
* it says you wont get in trouble cause "they cannot take down that large of a group" - but they might take YOU down...

edit / sj got in ahead of me there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version