ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Waterfox has now been accepted as a Mozilla project

<< < (5/19) > >>

MilesAhead:
So, would you say you're happy enough with it Miles?
-tomos (November 20, 2012, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Waterfox seems fine. I only use chromium as secondary now. I added StopAutoplay and AutoFillForms. AFF isn't as good as the chromium form filler. But it's ok.

tomos:
So, would you say you're happy enough with it Miles?
-tomos (November 20, 2012, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Waterfox seems fine. I only use chromium as secondary now. I added StopAutoplay and AutoFillForms. AFF isn't as good as the chromium form filler. But it's ok.
-MilesAhead (November 20, 2012, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll give it a go

4wd:
I've went back to Palemoon a couple of months ago - Waterfox was giving me some problems, (sorry, can't remember what).

No doubt as soon as Palemoon screws something up I'll swap back to Waterfox  :D

MilesAhead:
I tried Pale Moon. I downloaded their applet to transfer stuff from FF profile. Could not get it to work. About the only inconsistency I find with WF is it seems to drop more mouse clicks than most. But it came up with all my AddOns working except for Sync* family of AddOns. I just had to change the xpi file for max FF major version number to 16.

4wd:
I tried Pale Moon. I downloaded their applet to transfer stuff from FF profile.-MilesAhead (November 20, 2012, 06:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just copied my profile from Waterfox without using the transfer program, anything else was picked up through the inbuilt sync, (since the sync ID was copied along with the profile directory).

About the only inconsistency I find with WF is it seems to drop more mouse clicks than most.
--- End quote ---

That's it!  I got sick of it dropping mouse clicks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version