ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Kyrathaba Software

Kyrathasoft Source Code Line Counter (a NANY 2012 entry)

(1/3) > >>

kyrathaba:
Application NameKyrathasoft Source Code Line CounterVersion 1.0.1.4 (last updated 27th June 2016Short Descriptioncounts lines of source code across all files in a project (or even across multiple projects) using physical SLOCSupported OSes Windows XP forward Setup File KyrSrcLineCounterSetup.zip (~332 Kb)System Requirementsrequires .NET Framework 4.0; the setup program detects the absence of .NET Framework 4.0 and installs if necessaryAuthor Infokyrathaba, author of Kyrathaba's Hangman. My past NANY entries include: Crocus Contacts, Blackjack, and NANY Excuse Manager.DescriptionOption to count or not-count comments and blank lines.
Use standard folder-selection dialog, or drop folder on the listview
Automatically recounts when file extension is changed in the dropdown combo box
Automatically recounts when a folder is dropped on listview
Ability to count files/lines across multiple top-level directories
Supports C, C#, C++, VB, Delphi/Pascal, Bash, Java, AHK, Auto-It
Screenshots
Installationuse the Setup file created by Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition IDEUsing the applicationShould be highly intuitive; I await feedback ([email protected])Uninstallinguse the uninstaller
Known Issuesnone
Notable mentionsdotTech article

Ath:
Ha, my favorite tool to post feature requests for :)

Could SCLC count the lines of .XAML files, when also counting .CS files? Would need extra entries in the selection combobox (*.cs/*.xaml and probably *.vb/*.xaml), but the xaml is a rather large part of WPF projects these days.

Not sure if it should plainly count the lines as found, or normalize to 1 attribute per line, or a complete item, including all attributes, as 1 line. Lines as found in the file should be good enough, I guess.

kyrathaba:
Do you have such a project handy? If you could zip the entire project folder with its subfolders and post it here, I'll download it and use it as a test case.

Ath:
I have no project I can share here, but I quickly threw together a HelloWpfWorld thingy :)

kyrathaba:
Okay, I've updated the program to scan XAML files. You can redownload, or you should just be able to update the program using the "Update" button in the About dialog, accessible under the Help menu.

Lines as found in the file should be good enough, I guess.
--- End quote ---

Does this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version