ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who's up for a DonationCoder talk show?

<< < (2/11) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
lol...think you could convince him?  I have tried that several times, and failed :P

Renegade:
lol...think you could convince him?  I have tried that several times, and failed :P
-Stephen66515 (January 16, 2012, 10:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe - you're not the only one that's failed there~! :P

Here's just a quick suggestion/recommendation -- see about coming up with a loose format to work around. e.g. 2 hosts and then invite on a guest or 2 or 3. In an audio format, 3 or 4 people is about the maximum that people can keep track of. If you do video, then it's an entirely different game.

BTW (off-topic) - Ever heard of DC Talk?

http://www.dctalk.com/

They've got some cool stuff. This is one of my favourites:

steeladept:
To continue your topic derailment, yes, DC Talk is pretty awesome.  Been a fan for around 20 years now.  First heard them in 91-92 time frame when a military buddy of mine introduced me to their music.

Getting back OT, it could prove interesting.  It has been tried before, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be tried again.

KynloStephen66515:
Getting back OT, it could prove interesting.  It has been tried before, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be tried again.
-steeladept (January 17, 2012, 01:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence of your attempt.

TaoPhoenix:
Why would SOPA care about people talking about software?   ;D

What...I can't talk about how ribbons suck and traditional toolbars were awesome? 
-superboyac (January 16, 2012, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh I'd call you a troll if you weren't so nice! : )
Answer is, SOPA is such a burgeoning cauldron of seething evil that absolutely anything falls under its provisions. To "duck and hide by only talking about narrow software" would be a crime of silence to ignore the biggest censorship attempt in X years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version