ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who's up for a DonationCoder talk show?

<< < (6/11) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Ok...yes, this whole setup is taking a lot more time than I expected.  But I'm also probably adding bells and whistles that aren't necessary...but I want to.  Yes, i do plan on recording it and I'm going to try to get Stephen to be the first guest.  He is a NANY participant!
-superboyac (January 20, 2012, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Somewhat xD

P.S. Stephen is a good choice too! If he interviews even half as well as he posts - I'm all ears. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (January 20, 2012, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I like this thread...I'm getting undeserved praise!  ;D.  My god I love DC haha  :-*

Deozaan:
I'm not known as being someone who suffers fools gladly. :)
-40hz (January 20, 2012, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sigh...that's actually me.  I suffer fools almost to a fault.  But this will be my outlet!
-superboyac (January 20, 2012, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Imagine how mouser feels putting up with the rest of us all the time. ;)

KynloStephen66515:
*bump*

Dead project?  :(

superboyac:
*bump*

Dead project?  :(
-Stephen66515 (February 15, 2012, 07:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
No!  I still want to try it.  I'm not comfortable with my setup right now.  I've already purchased like $200 of stuff.  It's the website work that is the most difficult for me.  I don't know how to embed my icecast stream into a simple html page.

I already have some notes about you for talking points.  Hope you don't mind me nosing around!

mahesh2k:
How about using blogtalkradio? It also lets you save the convo and then allows others to download mp3, just in case if anyone miss the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version