ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who's up for a DonationCoder talk show?

<< < (5/11) > >>

superboyac:
Ok...yes, this whole setup is taking a lot more time than I expected.  But I'm also probably adding bells and whistles that aren't necessary...but I want to.  Yes, i do plan on recording it and I'm going to try to get Stephen to be the first guest.  He is a NANY participant!

I'm with 40 on the programming talk.  I would love to pick the brain of developers.  Only...I probably wouldn't be as polite as 40:

40hz: "Can you explain to us the design philosophy of your options panel?"

Me: "Why the F&^% is this button all the over to the right??!! What were you thinking??  You're the reason why things like SOPA are happening!!"

40hz:

Just for the record, I'm nowhere near as nice as SB makes me out to be. (Go ask any vendor or project partner I've ever had to lock horns with.) Maybe I don't cuss all that much (I save obscenities for very special situations) but I'm not known as being someone who suffers fools gladly. :)

P.S. Stephen is a good choice too! If he interviews even half as well as he posts - I'm all ears. :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
I swear quite a bit on a good day ... It's when I stop swearing that it's about to hit the fan. I like to be different...  :D

I don't do real well with fools either.

superboyac:

Just for the record, I'm nowhere near as nice as SB makes me out to be. (Go ask any vendor or project partner I've ever had to lock horns with.) Maybe I don't cuss all that much (I save obscenities for very special situations) but I'm not known as being someone who suffers fools gladly. :)

P.S. Stephen is a good choice too! If he interviews even half as well as he posts - I'm all ears. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (January 20, 2012, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sigh...that's actually me.  I suffer fools almost to a fault.  But this will be my outlet!

superboyac:
So it sounds like the schedule will be:
1) Stephen
2) Renegade
3) ?

We'll see how it goes.  I like the idea of having the show be partly getting to know the people here, partly an outlet for me to goof off, and partly some techno talk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version