ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (58/67) > >>

ewemoa:
There are new functions that you can use by doing a require("lib/clipboard.js") : they are clip and paste. Paste can optionally take a text to paste. You can also do a sendinput but it's currently limited to printable characters only. If you feel like improving it, I'll be happy to take your version and put it in Qatapult.

Both functions are built with direct call to win32 dll from javascript using the dynamic wrapper. Have a look to clipboard.js in lib if you want to see what it looks like.

There is a new jsmath plugin that eval javascript as a way to evaluate mathematical expression. Start a query with = on the first pane to trigger it. It work well but doesn't handle the display exactly the way I would like : The perfect thing ihmo would be to have a custom display on the first pane that display both the expression and the result, then a second pane with the operation. The current thing use 3 panes. I think that it might  be worthwhile that we use some specially named values that skins could detect and handle display for a large number of types instead of handling types individually like we do today : skins could be more versatile that way ihmo.
-ecaradec (April 09, 2012, 05:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Looking forward to checking these bits out...however, I don't see them in the latest zip.  I tried downloading with 2 browsers but didn't notice any difference.  For reference, the MD5 of what I ended up with was:

MD5: 7a416eb360fcbd53dcfc1e672f575839

What am I missing?

ecaradec:
Oups, I forgot to say that I moved all Qatapult verbs under the Qatapult file : type Qatapult and look at the available verbs

ecaradec:
Thanks for spotting the missing plugins, they were still excluded from the package. The last version should contain all of them.

ewemoa:
...the missing plugins, they were still excluded from the package. The last version should contain all of them.
-ecaradec (April 09, 2012, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see them now.  Thanks!

ewemoa:
I moved all Qatapult verbs under the Qatapult file : type Qatapult and look at the available verbs
-ecaradec (April 09, 2012, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I typed 'qatapult' (no quotes) and I see three results in pane 0:

* qatapult.png
* Qatapult.exe
* qatapult
None of the associated verbs for any of these (in pane 1) appears to be 'Quit' nor 'Reload'.  May be I misunderstood?

FWIW, the currentversion.txt file contains:

and MD5 of the zip file is:

614f0ec74c5ccdf48b6af2574d341858

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version