ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (43/67) > >>

ecaradec:
I've uploaded a new version. That make me think that it would be really useful that I make something to notify of changes...

- You can now script your skins. Having played with it, I think it feels really flexible and powerful. It should be pretty simple to do an Alfred like skin, or do a white background for text editing. You can control the position of each texts and add custom text for individual types, etc... I've reworked the two demonstrations skin so that you can see how to port your skin. If you had made skin you'll need to port those to the new system, there is not too many skins yet and I'll can provide help as needed. The code is a bit long (for a skin ) but I've added variable for the size of the different elements to help you to get started. Have a look at painter.js in the skin folder.

- I've also added a bunch of method on the qatapult object so those become availables for the collecter plugins as well. Ewemoa you should be able to code your openwith plugin... I think you'll found all the features you need. I'll write an api reference but for the moment most methods are demonstrated in the painter.js and they are pretty straigthforward.

- The presence of a debugger should not be required anymore now either. I wasn't able to really test it as I have too many debuggers installed, it would be a chore to get rid of every one of them. It would be nice if you could report me if it's ok.

ewemoa:
Thanks for the new version :)

Just a quick note regarding:

- The presence of a debugger should not be required anymore now either. I wasn't able to really test it as I have too many debuggers installed, it would be a chore to get rid of every one of them. It would be nice if you could report me if it's ok.
-ecaradec (March 04, 2012, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

When I tried with what I think is the latest -- the Qatapult.exe with MD5 d2442ae8ea4a5a8d433a131083e36682 (Qatapult.zip MD5 8cd63377c7e6bda0c9cf017e191cbeb1) -- I still get a crash on start up using Windows XP Pro SP3.

ewemoa:
- I've also added a bunch of method on the qatapult object so those become availables for the collecter plugins as well.
-ecaradec (March 04, 2012, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Here's what I picked out of painter.js:

qatapult.getFocus()
qatapult.textmode
qatapult.getArgValue(i, "type") // i - pane number: 0, 1, 2; str - "type", "email", "text", "status"
qatapult.getQuery(i) // i - pane number
qatapult.argscount
qatapult.resultsvisible
qatapult.resultscount
qatapult.crawlprogress
qatapult.showmenu(x, y) // x, y - coordinates

--- End quote ---

and from snippets.collector.js:

qatapult.match(text, query)
results.expects('TEXT')
results.addObject('TEXT', text, {'key':l, 'text':l, 'icon':'plugins\\somewhere\\image.png'})

--- End quote ---

ewemoa:
Attached, please find a first attempt at an OpenWith plugin.

Usage

pane 0: some file name
  pane 1: Open With...
  pane 2: application name <-- see below for some notes on this

Some points:

* Didn't figure out how to give results higher scores -- the added results appear to be quite a bit toward the end of the results
* The paths of the applications are configured in the file associations.js
* The paths of the applications are represented as JavaScript strings and backslashes need escaping
* The paths of the applications use relative paths
* Some items like hashmyfiles won't work because it actually requires command line switches, e.g. /file <filename>
* Lots of output statements in the code for testing / debugging purposes
example association.js (what's included)

--- Code: Javascript ---table =   (function () {    var table,        ahk_l, emacs, gimp, hashmyfiles, nppp, pdfx, sevenzip, sumatra,         uniextract, xnview,        imageviewers;    //    ahk_l = "..\\AutoHotkey_L\\AutoHotkey.exe";    emacs = "..\\emacs\\bin\\runemacs.exe";    gimp = "..\\GIMPPortable\\GIMPPortable.exe";    hashmyfiles = "..\\NirLaunchers\\NirSoft\\hashmyfiles.exe";    nppp = "..\\Notepad++Portable\\Notepad++Portable.exe";    pdfx = "..\\PDFX_Vwr\\PDFXCview.exe";    sevenzip = "..\\7-ZipPortable\\7-ZipPortable.exe";    sumatra = "..\\SumatraPDFPortable\\SumatraPDFPortable.exe";    uniextract = "..\\uniextract\\UniExtract.exe";    xnview = "..\\XnViewPortable\\XnViewPortable.exe";    //    imageviewers = [gimp, xnview];    //    table =       {       "exe": uniextract,       //       "pdf": [sumatra, pdfx],       "txt": [nppp, emacs],          //       "png": imageviewers,       "jpg": imageviewers,       "gif": imageviewers,       //       "7z": sevenzip,       "iso": [sevenzip],       "rar": sevenzip,       "tgz": sevenzip,       "zip": [sevenzip, uniextract]      };    return table;   })();
MD5: 17eef4789a9a064d15a7c4006d07776c

ecaradec:
I've found a mistake that is probably causing the crash. Could you try it again ewemoa ?

Scores configuration is not available yet, you're correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version