ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (42/67) > >>

ecaradec:
That's strange, it works perfectly here. Try adding something like that at the top and check if that result is visible. You might also ask for the 'openwith (catalog )' to see all the results available at this point (expects return true in all cases when you enter the catalog ).

results.addObject('TEXT', 'XXX', {'key': 'XXX', 'text': query});

I think that you'll need to define an OPENWITH type so that you can write rules. I don't know if that was clear from my explanation. That way you'll be able to create rules like FILE,'open with',OPENWITH with a correct filtering.

ecaradec:
Considering what you're trying to do I think you'll need an access to the current args available in the rule to display the appropriates verbs. I don't think it is doable with what's is available for plugins at this moment... unless you've found a trick ?

ewemoa:
Thanks for taking a look.

Changing ForWriting to ForAppending made it so that I can now see non-blank queries.  Perhaps with ForWriting, the file was getting overwritten coincidentally always when the query was an empty string...

I've update the code posted before.

ewemoa:
Considering what you're trying to do I think you'll need an access to the current args available in the rule to display the appropriates verbs. I don't think it is doable with what's is available for plugins at this moment... unless you've found a trick ?
-ecaradec (March 02, 2012, 06:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't found a trick -- just trying to become familiar with what's currently possible :)

ecaradec:
No worry I'll add a getargvalue so that you get access to the other args. Of course this will make the source dependant of the rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version