ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (40/67) > >>

ewemoa:
Tested with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and also experienced crash on start up.

ecaradec:
 :tellme: yes normally you just unzip the plugin inside the plugin folder. Be careful there is a folder inside it, there should be only the folder plugins/snippets/(plugin content ).

May be some file or somthing like that is missing that is causing a crash. I'll fix that asap.

ecaradec:
To test it : type any string from the text file 'bonjour', 'dinausaure',... Or add your own words, however this is a very useless plugin.

ewemoa:
FWIW, the following is the set up I have currently:

Qatapult

I've tried downloading both Qatapult.zip and snippets.zip with a different browser, but the results have been the same -- crash at start up.

ecaradec:
It might be related to not having a script debugger installed. You might try to install http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=22185 to check if that fix the crash. I remember that my code from fscript could have this issue, may be it wasn't fixed in the version I reused. Does it only happens when the 'snippets' plugin is installed ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version