ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (27/67) > >>

ecaradec:
However I tried it and haven't been able to see any displayed message... Where should it show up ?

ewemoa:
It uses code similar to LargeType -- the message is supposed to show up as "lime" green text in an OSD-like manner.

For:

* Pane 1: 5
* Pane 2: Timer
* Pane 3: (Empty)
I get "Time is up!" after around 5 seconds.

Using dbgview.exe, I get the following output:

shellexecute 'plugins\AHK\AutoHotkey.exe' 'plugins\Timer\Timer.ahk "5" ""' ''
Number of arguments passed in: 2
  TimeStr: 5
  MessageStr: Time is up!
Parsed Seconds Value: 5
Period: 5000

--- End quote ---

Note that the AHK plugin is a dependency.

ewemoa:
FWIW, tested Timer successfully with XP Pro SP3 and 7 Pro 64-bit.

I wonder what's not working...perhaps it's worth changing TimeUp to the following to see if it makes any difference:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---TimeUp:{  MsgBox, % MessageStr  SoundBeep  Return}

ecaradec:
Just forget about it. I forgot to add the ahk lib to my plugin directory. It works.

It would be very nice to combine that timer plugin with snarl https://sites.google.com/site/snarlapp/ . May be I should handle some sort of notification plugin that would handle everything about notifications so that that could be redirected to any app ?

ewemoa:
May be I should handle some sort of notification plugin that would handle everything about notifications so that that could be redirected to any app ?
-ecaradec (February 19, 2012, 07:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like an interesting idea :)

May be you will find the "Handlers" and "Notifications" sections starting on page 32 of the QS manual to be worth investigating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version