ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (26/67) > >>

ewemoa:
I've updated the Window (former winpult-mod) plugin -- should be attached to this post.

This update addresses the problem I was having earlier:

after I press right-arrow and subsequently select a window, pressing TAB doesn't appear to do anything -- I expected the second pane to receive focus, but it is blank.

--- End quote ---

MD5: 8d168c6b6184b6909c865c02cffbfab0

ewemoa:
BTW, for my local version I'm using the AHK plugin and this contains an appropriate Lib directory.  I don't know if it's helpful for this to be in the top level of Qatapult's directory as it seems to be in the current zip file -- perhaps that is now unnecessary?

ewemoa:
another-skin-attempt.7z - 95.4 KB
-pigeonlips (February 15, 2012, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Was able to test -- looks nice :)

re: uploading.comI had to train my patience a bit to try this out as I tried to download it to soon after downloading the changetext plugin :)

ewemoa:
Attached should be a very primitive one-off timer plugin.

Usage:

* Pane 1: A string representing some amount of time in the future (e.g. 10 or 20:05 or 1h5s -- 10 seconds, 20 minutes and 5 seconds, and 1 hour and 5 seconds)
* Pane 2: Timer
* Pane 3: Optional text message to display
Using this functionality, I noticed that if I set a timer and then use the Calculate action before the timer has expired, the process for the timer (AutoHotkey.exe) seems to go away so the timer never expires...

MD5: e3c36921d6e7afafa224237b96ba3634

ecaradec:
That timer thing makes me think that a calendar source would be very nice. I could add pseudo-dates like tomorrow, next week, next month, etc...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version