ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (25/67) > >>

ewemoa:
I've just been compiling my scripts. Not sure if that's a bad thing.
-pigeonlips (February 15, 2012, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure there aren't some ups to not providing source, but on the side of working with source while in early stages of development or when multiple people work on something:

* It was nice that you shared the source to winpult -- made it easy to take a look at what you did and also try out some modifications.  On top of that, to test out changes, I didn't have to go through the process of compiling -- that's nice when iterating multiple times, IMHO.
* If there had been problems, investigation might have been easier than working with a compiled version too as I've found being able to examine and modify source and test the results often helps in such situations.
* Person A can also suggest to Person B to change a few lines to test something out -- so Person B can actually execute the changes without having to get Person A to actually provide a changed version.
* In the case of AHK, it's nice that a compilation step is possible, but not required -- easy to get started!
Just my (current) two local currency units -- regarding at least the plugin portion of Qatapult :)

ewemoa:
Heres another one i have been using a bit. I'm a bad speller and a fan of having aspell at my fingers everywhere!
-pigeonlips (February 15, 2012, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

FWIW, the version I downloaded has the following at the end of changetext.ahk:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---;replace the contents of the clipboard back to what it was        Clipboard := OldClip} asdasd
...so it doesn't seem to work.

ecaradec:
A few new changes :
- catalogs now have a rule that allows them to be opened with enter
- test is gone (it was in the settings.xml )
- the results pane now won't go further than the right side of Qatapult and center under each position of the cursor

ewemoa:
By the way if you need to get an old version they are all available here : http://emmanuelcaradec.com/qatapult/bin
-ecaradec (February 16, 2012, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot for this!  Appreciate it  :up:

ewemoa:
A few new changes :
- catalogs now have a rule that allows them to be opened with enter
- test is gone (it was in the settings.xml )
- the results pane now won't go further than the right side of Qatapult and center under each position of the cursor
-ecaradec (February 16, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Verified under Windows 7 Pro 64-bit :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version