ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (21/67) > >>

pigeonlips:
Do you mean the indexing of drives takes forever OR the indexing of files on drives. I have a tons of drives at work and the indexing of drives is quite fast...
--- End quote ---

I mean network shares. I have a good god dam lot of them (more than you could believe). It is supper fast at getting them all. Still a very long time for anything though. I don't notice when its done but for the first hour of use its updating at least. Its also very intrusive which is nice. it only causes a problem when i'm restarting Q regularly. If it wasn't for all the messing around with the plugins and skins i wouldn't find it a problem at all.

ecaradec:
I've added the catalog thing, it's a bit hardcoded right now, so there is no way to select which items you want in the default. WINDOW only appears if you select and right arrow the window (catalog ) thing in the default catalog. The changes also makes apparent some internal sources.

I've also fuzzify most searches including windows. I also ignore the hidden windows.

And I've disabled the reload command in this version so that the quit command is working again. Reload didn't work reliably enough to be able to use it really, so I think it's best to at least have 'quit'.

ewemoa:
And I've disabled the reload command in this version so that the quit command is working again. Reload didn't work reliably enough to be able to use it really, so I think it's best to at least have 'quit'.
-ecaradec (February 14, 2012, 06:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, I don't remember it having failed here under Windows 7 Pro 64-bit...

ewemoa:
BTW, any chance to have an option to have Qatapult's window display on start up of the Qatapult.exe executable?

ewemoa:
WINDOW only appears if you select and right arrow the window (catalog ) thing in the default catalog.
-ecaradec (February 14, 2012, 06:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice...except, after I press right-arrow and subsequently select a window, pressing TAB doesn't appear to do anything -- I expected the second pane to receive focus, but it is blank.  Am I missing something?

"Indexed Files (Catalog)" worked as expected though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version