ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (17/67) > >>

ewemoa:
Here's an example!

extract to plugins folder

volume.zip - 239.2 KB

if you just want to see how to add em click here:

Also here's the ahk if you prefer to an uncomplied version (and or) modify to suit your needs!
-pigeonlips (February 12, 2012, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the uncompiled version.  I tried to adapt things to work here.

I may have run into a snag though.  Executing:

0'
Volume
MASTER

--- End quote ---

I get a dialog box with the text:

Mixer Doesn't Support This Component Type

--- End quote ---

May be it has something to do with the environment here being Windows 7.   Don't know if it's relevant but came across the following from the SoundSet docs:

On Windows Vista or later, SoundSet and SoundGet affect only the script itself (this may be resolved in a future version). There are at least two ways to work around this:

1) In the properties dialog for the file "AutoHotkey.exe" (or a compiled script), change the compatibility setting to "Windows XP".

2) Have the script send volume-control keystrokes to change the master volume for the entire system. For example:

Send {Volume_Up}  ; Raise the master volume by 1 interval (typically 5%).
Send {Volume_Down 3}  ; Lower the master volume by 3 intervals.
Send {Volume_Mute}  ; Mute/unmute the master volume.

--- End quote ---

pigeonlips:
May be it has something to do with the environment here being Windows 7.   Don't know if it's relevant but came across the following from the SoundSet docs:
--- End quote ---

bummer -
"In the properties dialog for the file "AutoHotkey.exe" (or a compiled script), change the compatibility setting to "Windows XP"."
You could try that.  Also i was quite surprised with the output of the soundcard analysis script. It explained why one or two where not working for me (on another mixer).

I might try writing a one off install script that uses the data from this to create the plugin.xml.

lol - i need to get off this outdated copy of XP.

ewemoa:
"In the properties dialog for the file "AutoHotkey.exe" (or a compiled script), change the compatibility setting to "Windows XP"."
You could try that.
-pigeonlips (February 12, 2012, 09:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm hoping to try that when I re-establish access to an appropriate Windows environment.

lol - i need to get off this outdated copy of XP.

--- End quote ---

FWIW, although I started using Windows 7 recently, at the moment, I still prefer XP for many things.

pigeonlips:
Windows working sweet too! But that said,

A) search is not that great i have one match for  Qatapult - DonationCoder.com - Chromium, but can only find it if i type an uppercase Q. No other combo works (qata, chrom, don, Don, etc)

B) the list seems really long. I won't mind this if i could filter the results with good search , but i have a million entry's for M ? no idea! Also stuff like Default IME.

I know your not to blame for the choice of window title someone chooses but i would be nice to have a config global option to only return windows with a (not sure the terminanolgy but) style/state that is an active intractable state. Ie not a background app or service. etc.

I know its early stages. I'm not moaning, in fact i'm well impressed how quick you got this working!

And @ewemoa, as i'm sure he'll want to play with this too:

here is an example:

--- ---<settings>
    <rules>
        <rule>
            <arg>TEXT</arg>
            <arg>
                <item>
                    <lbl>WINTEST</lbl>
                    <ico>plugins\wintest\.png</ico>
                </item>
            </arg> 
            <arg>WINDOW</arg>
            <cmd>cmd.exe</cmd>
            <args>/K "echo $2.hwnd $2.title"</args>
        </rule>
    </rules>
</settings>

filling in the first pane is irrelevant (so long as its text)

ewemoa:
Thanks for the example pigeonlips!

A) search is not that great i have one match for  Qatapult - DonationCoder.com - Chromium, but can only find it if i type an uppercase Q. No other combo works (qata, chrom, don, Don, etc)
-pigeonlips (February 12, 2012, 10:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think this is the problem I was having -- only pigeonlips figured things out in much more detail!  I confirm this is what happens here under Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.

Knowing this I got my earlier attempt at a plugin to work -- it just sends some window to the bottom of the stack using AHK's WinSet w/ Bottom argument.

Here's what I have:

plugins\SendToBack\SendToBack.ahk

--- Code: Autohotkey ---; icon adapted from:;   http://rrze-icon-set.berlios.de/index.html NArgs = %0% Hwnd = %1% ; XXXOutputDebug, % "Number of arguments passed in: " . NArgsOutputDebug, % "  Hwnd: " . Hwnd WinSet, Bottom, , % "ahk_id " . Hwnd
plugins\SendToBack\plugin.xml

--- Code: Text ---<settings>    <rules>        <rule>            <arg>WINDOW</arg>            <arg>                <item>                    <lbl>Send To Back</lbl>                    <ico>plugins\SendToBack\SendToBack.png</ico>                </item>            </arg>            <cmd>plugins\AHK\AutoHotkey.exe</cmd>            <args>plugins\SendToBack\SendToBack.ahk "$0.hwnd"</args>        </rule>    </rules></settings>
plugins\SendToBack\SendToBack.png should be attached

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version