ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (19/67) > >>

pigeonlips:
Does this make more sense?
--- End quote ---

i think so - thanks. Without using QS its hard to imagine from a text description alone.  So an example might be (1st pane)

Window > arrow left > List of WINDOW objects in the first pane. then right arrow to get back out to search all again?

i'm youtubing some videos to have a look now.

PS i didn't know you could skin it. This "Showcase" looks gorgeous - if the idea behind qatapult is to port QS - port that. Dam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpi5Cy9AHNY&feature=related

pigeonlips:
I just couldnt help myself :  :D

skin.zip - 30.7 KB

and with the nice reflection. Guess i need a new icon set  :P

ewemoa:
Does this make more sense?
--- End quote ---

[ ... ]  So an example might be (1st pane)

Window > arrow left > List of WINDOW objects in the first pane. then right arrow to get back out to search all again?
-pigeonlips (February 13, 2012, 08:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nearly -- if you switch left and right, I think that's closer -- as in, right arrow to get a list and left arrow to get back out.

Regarding skins / interfaces:

Not sure if there is much more than what you've found, but in the manual posted before starting on page 23 in the Interfaces section, there is some info along with some screenshots.  What's show in the manual includes:

* Primer
* Window
* Mini
* Bezel
* Flashlight
* Menu
* Cube

ewemoa:
...i took this one step further. the script is ready for the WINDOW datatype and will except HWND id or window title.
-pigeonlips (February 13, 2012, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Works nicely here for the most part  :up:

Attached is what I've adapted for local use (includes: toggleontop and restore with some icon and code mods).

MD5: 2ce1a2470397d3a49dd5bd43d6b08e41

ewemoa:
Ps i like you can get more than 3 panes. I know you might not want this, but i'm sure it will come in handy for me so time in the future.
-pigeonlips (February 13, 2012, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

There is also the idea of the "action" living in the first pane for an alternative UI idea :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version