ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Ecaradec's Software

Qatapult

<< < (38/67) > >>

pigeonlips:
@ewemoa

for the change in color - did you want it to look highlighted like the screeny above. If not i could easy knock up a skin with any color you like for text focus. (i think). One problem is that the text is white (not sure how to change that) and that there's no binding on the first pane in terms of H x W so it fills the background image.

pigeonlips:
just tryed it and it looks bad. Mostly because of the white text on a pale background, also forgot but it applys to all the panes (ie free type in pane two etc)

pigeonlips:
The subtle background is nice too
--- End quote ---

do you mean the transparency - i'm not following that bit

ewemoa:
The subtle background is nice too
--- End quote ---
do you mean the transparency - i'm not following that bit
-pigeonlips (February 29, 2012, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think so.  The way the image came across to me was that underneath the text mode edit field was the image of a globe along with corresponding text.

Thus one gets a reminder of the object type displayed previous to entering text mode.

ecaradec:
I've come to the conclusion that there is too much details and positioning issue that I can solve with automatic settings :
- the inline skin looks correct but the positioning of icons is way too approximative so that the skin looks really nice, and this will apply to every skin we can do with the current system.

What I think I'll do is to gives the control of the display to a javascript plugin, that way each skin will be able to exactly place each component of the skin where it want. It will also be able to display extra datas from the focused pane or the current rule, etc...

It could look like something like that :

function draw(gui,focus,rule) {
    if(rule.length==3) {
        drawImage("background3.png",x,h,w,y);
    } else {
        drawImage("background.png",x,h,w,y);
    }

drawInput(0,0,w,h)

drawImage("focus.png",0,50,w,y);    
    drawImage("$0.icon",0,50,w,y);    
    drawText("$0.text",0,50,w,y);    

drawImage("focus.png",100,50,w,y);    

drawImage("focus.png",200,50,w,y);

drawResults(x,y,w,h);
}

--- End quote ---

The current drawing function is completly independant from the rest, so binding all of these would not be really difficult.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version