ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

[Feature Request] Grab Region to Capture Mouse Cursor

<< < (3/4) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
you can trigger any of the capture modes from a right click on tray icon already.
-mouser (April 13, 2012, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fairly enough pointed out!

But if I beg and plead can we set one of them to default on LeftClick? Pleeese?  ;)

ewemoa:
Thanks for the beta.  Appreciate being able to see more easily and make finer adjustments  :Thmbsup:

I found some of the features nicely summarized at:

[Feature Request] Grab Region to Capture Mouse Cursor

Thanks for the New Zoom Magnification Panel In Selecter Region Capture Mode screencast too.

x16wda:
I love the new cursor options for region captures!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:  Unmatched flexibility - just awesome work!!!

I'm of two minds (heh - two more than normal I think) about the traveling zoom magnification panel - that's a lot of screen redraws if there's a background image in its path.

But if I beg and plead can we set one of them to default on LeftClick? Pleeese?  ;)
-TaoPhoenix (April 13, 2012, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you had the option, would you want just the simple left-click configurable, or would you want to allow shift, ctrl & alt combinations too?  That would give you four methods with a click or key + click.

TaoPhoenix:

But if I beg and plead can we set one of them to default on LeftClick? Pleeese?  ;)
-TaoPhoenix (April 13, 2012, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you had the option, would you want just the simple left-click configurable, or would you want to allow shift, ctrl & alt combinations too?  That would give you four methods with a click or key + click.
-x16wda (April 13, 2012, 07:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Depending if it's either-or, or both - (it's easy to say "moar featurz!"), I am just trying to fine tune SS-C into a total replacement for Snippy. I saw this early on, and it just bothered me to see such an immense program be not usable for me!  (At that particular stage.)  So for myself personally, I'd just want the Left-Click configurable, because my ailing memory begins to lose count of which is alt-something, or control-something, or shift-alt-etc. My workhorse use case (with Snippy, and requested here) is click tray icon which launches the crosshairs, click then hold left mouse button to draw the capture box, send it to the clipboard (I found that already in the prefs), then paste it into a Sticky (Tom Revell of Zhorn.)

So I'm all for there also being those shift-click things too, I just wouldn't use them all that much. I'd probably go back to Mouser's other suggestion, so if I needed something fancy, rightclick pulls up the whole menu list. But since that one use case is 95% of my workflow, that's why I requested it.

TaoPhoenix:
There's a second beta out there! And it looks like it works! So barring any fluke results, that's why Mouser beat the Resident Pest! (me). All hail Mouser! Okay, I'll quiet down now!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version