ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SC doesn't capture cursor on web pages

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
ok so that solves the mystery -- i think this came up before, ill see what i can do about captuing cursor in region capture mode.

BGM:
Thank you so much!  I love SC quite a bit.

Ath:
hm, I've (just a few minutes ago) captured regions with cursor on FireFox 9 without hassle (select a region, then repeat last size & pos moving the cursor inside the region the second time), but then I'm on Win7 (x64), so that might be the 'solution'?

Maybe the OP needs to get his video drivers an update? And what video hardware is used (Intel built-in crap?)

BGM:
The original OP reports that he is using Intel crap that comes with a Dell Precision T3400.  He is using an NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290.

Ath:
The original OP reports that he is using Intel crap that comes with a Dell Precision T3400.  He is using an NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290.
-BGM (January 12, 2012, 08:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
The crap part was intended and directed at the built-in video of the Intel processors and/or chipsets, not the rest of the processor :tellme:
Do you have the latest WHQL supported nVidia drivers for your NVS 290 installed? I've seen a lot of vague display-related issues caused by either old or non-WHQL drivers. Windows can act up in strange ways, because of that :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version