ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SC doesn't capture cursor on web pages

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
the repeat grab is not the way i would recommend.. actually i always recomment people just capture whole screen and then crop from sc.

but to let people capture cursor in region cap more, i can add a delay before capturing a region when you want to capture cursor, to give you time to move it where you want it.

BGM:
Well, there is already a delay feature, but I have tried that, but it just delays before allowing you to select the capture region.  A delay before manually selecting a region seems rather unprofitable, maybe if "Use Delay" affected "Grab Region" differently.  Perhaps with "Use Delay" enabled (using the ms paramter's value), you could select the region and *then* the delay would come into play, which is what I think you are suggesting.  But my point is, that this could be how the delay actually should work with "Grab Region".  Does that make sense?  (Please imagine that I am speaking very humbly)

Ath:
the repeat grab is not the way i would recommend..
-mouser (January 13, 2012, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just used that to prove that even Grab Selected Region can capture the mouse cursor from FF. Capturing the mouse cursor while using Grab Selected region would be impossible without a delay, to move the mouse back inside the selection :huh:

this could be how the delay actually should work with "Grab Region".
-BGM (January 13, 2012, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'd formalize this into a feature request, :up: if needed :D

BGM:
Thanks, Ath, I'll do that straightaway. 8)
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=29593

Also, I understand exactly why you used the double screen grab procedure.  That way you don't have to do any cropping - you just have to remember where your grab-box was.  It's 6 one way, half-dozen the other. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version