ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Dynamic context menu for any application

<< < (2/2)

Ath:
I hope the original poster can get some use of that framework; I tried to make it logical and easy to follow.
-skwire (January 10, 2012, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's looking good, but requires a bit of manual labor by the OP, and that could be a non-coder (first post, but a Participant since 2008, who knows).

That's why I suggested my WinButtons and WinSendKeys tools. Running that with a user-created configuration (using WinButtonEdit) from a desktop shortcut with a system-wide hotkey, is more hassle to set up initially, but could be more non-coder friendly when changes should be made to the set of keys and supported applications.

I do see a 'feature-request' for WB to pop-up at the current mouse-cursor location, though :-\

bgjensen:
skwire: yes, something like that. I will see if i can extend it more (have basic Autoit knowledge)

skwire:
skwire: yes, something like that. I will see if i can extend it more (have basic Autoit knowledge)-bgjensen (January 10, 2012, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome.   :up:  Holler if you have any questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version