ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in

<< < (15/17) > >>

Ath:
Here are all my DC Mugs, including an extra NANY 2012 mug since the first one arrived damaged.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Deozaan (February 08, 2012, 01:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
Great, looking good :up:

Thanks again to mouser and the anonymous donor who made it possible for the mugs to be shipped out. :Thmbsup:
-Deozaan (February 08, 2012, 01:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
+1 :)

40hz:
Just out of curiosity - is there a central gallery of all the NANY mugs and 'official' DC artwork posted anywhere up here? It'd be a good sticky topic.
 8)

Ath:
Today I received my N.A.N.Y. 2012 certificate :Thmbsup:

I'll get a frame this weekend, and frame it, then I'll post a photo here:

NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in

--- End quote ---

:-*

Edit: Also added a photo of the envelope it arrived in. Some parts are a bit blurred for obvious reasons ;)

Stoic Joker:
Okay, I finally remembered to order my 2012 NANY coffee cup, so it should be here when I get back from Vegas.

Certificate arrived safely last Saturday.

anandcoral:
Hmmm..

Got my gift last week but still waiting for the certificate. Actually expected to be the reverse as last year the gift arrived after 3 months. Was planning to upload both photos at a time.

Please wait for another week or so, for the photo. Hope to get the certificate now, as others have started receiving it.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version