ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in

<< < (12/17) > >>

Ath:
HINT: Ignore the ugly person but notice the nice pad! *LOL*
-JoTo (January 20, 2012, 03:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
So that's just someone you pulled in from the street to model for you, then? ;D ;D ;D

JoTo:
Hi Ath,

Hahahahahaha, good idea! Will do that next time. :)

No, its me in real.

Greetings
JoTo

cranioscopical:
No, its me in real.
-JoTo (January 20, 2012, 07:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Pretty in pink  ;D

JoTo:
Hi Cranoscopical,

yes i thought about wearing my short cheerleader skirt and waving with my Pon-Pons while the image was taken, but i haven't had my cheerleader outfit right handy. And it would have been much more awkward too, because that photo was taken in my office by a teammate. Imagine the face impressions of our staff. EEEEK! :D

Beside this, a jump of me, with my weight, would have started an earthquake at Ehtyars, LRS, Lanux and Ewemoas home (opposite side of the globe). We would have lost 4 important and regular DoCo IRC channel members. That risk i was not willing to take. :)

Can now please someone else post another image so we can switch the discussion from my image to his/her one? :) TYIA!

Greetings
JoTo

Deozaan:
I received my mug today but it is damaged :( so now I'm awaiting the replacement.

CafePress were very quick and easy to deal with. They're replacing it free of charge and not even making me ship the damaged mug back to them. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version