ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in

<< < (9/17) > >>

mouser:
Please contact me if you have not received your NANY mug gift certificate by email at this point.
(or if you ware having trouble using the one you received).

And thank you again to the donator who paid for most of the mugs.

Ath:
Please contact me if you have not received your NANY mug gift certificate by email at this point.
(or if you ware having trouble using the one you received).
-mouser (January 10, 2012, 08:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Received mine and ordered my gift. It worked like a charm :Thmbsup: It'll take a couple of weeks to get it sent to Europe though :huh:

And thank you again to the donator who paid for most of the mugs.
-mouser (January 10, 2012, 08:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, a big Thank You for that!

justice:
Hello ello I would really love to have a large mug with the design as in the opening post. ie the image of cody and nany 2012 but without the paragraph of text. This makes for a more iconic look with the awesome vintage Cody. (might have to resize cody to compensate). Happy to have a go at it if the image source is available if that helps.

edit: ah sorry I just read the no more suggestions post - sorry if this is too late!

mouser:
the image of cody and nany 2012 but without the paragraph of text
--- End quote ---

can you clarify -- what paragraph of text?

justice:

the text in the box

You know what though, I really don't want to give you work like this - forget what I said I'm happy to order one of the available ones :) edit: and I've ordered now! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version