ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in

<< < (4/17) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Why not write "winner" on the NANY pictures? Since everyone who delivers a program is a winner, I guess it looks more cool than "participant" :P

[edit] not that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of that Charlie Sheen thing with "Winning". Maybe we should just leave it as it is, then ;) [/edit]
-jgpaiva (January 05, 2012, 07:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hm... I get where you're going, and agree with the Charlie Sheen bit. So how about splitting the difference with Completion Award?

It doesn't have the tinny (just showed up) sound of participant, and also avoids the PC BS everybody is a "winner" lie.

anandcoral:
The sample 'certificate' bear's my name, Great ! I got one for my website first hand, thank you mouser. :-*

'participant' or 'winner' ?, if one seems like consolation prize, the other makes it top prize. There must be some in between. Google did not helped me, please some one from DC member chip in a good word. 

'Development' just came in my mind. This make it look like ' one has developed something for the NANY 2012'. Well what you think ?

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
'participant' or 'winner' ?, if one seems like consolation prize, the other makes it top prize. There must be some in between.
--- End quote ---

agreed. we need a better term.

"Developer" could work, but maybe there is something better?

What about "Finalist"  ?

skwire:
I'm partial to "cohort" or "co-conspirator."   :D

Ath:
What about "Finalist"  ?
-mouser (January 06, 2012, 11:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
How does "Finalizer" sound? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page