ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in

<< < (7/17) > >>

kyrathaba:
Destructor?

Dispose()r

Invoker (or maybe pinvoke(r)  )

app103:
I still like Finalist best.-mouser (January 06, 2012, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't finalist by definition imply a yet to be selected winner? It sounds unfinished.
-Stoic Joker (January 06, 2012, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just like we know all good software projects are never finished. Sounds fitting.  ;)

anandcoral:
My choice,

1. Contributing Developer
2. Finalist

Deozaan, please allow things to grow, not stay where it was. Please do not understand me wrong, but if we do not try something new, the enthusiasm of NANY may die some day. Case in point Win8, IPad, to try something new.

Regards,

Anand

NinJA999:
Exciting!  I cherish my NANY mugs each year.

ps. if someone wants to create an alternate mug design, that would be great too -- I can provide cody source images..
-mouser (January 05, 2012, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm no artist :( but I sure hope someone does this again for NANY 2012.  Over the past few years I've gotten the unique mugs (rather than the standard ones showing Cody asleep on the 1st) and I really liked the different designs.  Who did them?  Any possibility we could "commission" another from the same person?

As for the wording of the certificate...personally, I like survivor best :P

Deozaan:
Deozaan, please allow things to grow, not stay where it was. Please do not understand me wrong, but if we do not try something new, the enthusiasm of NANY may die some day. Case in point Win8, IPad, to try something new.
-anandcoral (January 07, 2012, 01:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

In that case I want the NANY Winner certificate with my name on it as the mug design. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version